Start of year intake:
24 February 2020 – 6 July 2020
International – Closed
Domestic – Closed
27 July 2020 – 30 November 2020
International – 27 June 2020
Domestic – 13 July 2020
Start of year intake:
22 February 2021 – 28 June 2021
International – 22 January 2021
Domestic – 8 February 2021
26 July 2021 – 29 November 2021
International – 26 June 2021
Domestic – 12 July 2021
Planetshakers College reserve the right to make any changes to any of the published details without notice.
* Late applications assessed on a case by case basis
Tuition Fees and
All programmes are Higher Education courses.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Diploma of Leadership (1st year programme)
Associate Degree in Ministry (2nd year programme)
Bachelor in Theology (3rd year programme)
$1,120 per unit
$250 per unit
- The fees above are indicative and are subject to consistent review and change. Prices are correct as of 6th September 2019.
- Fees are inclusive of costs for our major Conferences and Orientation. Excluding Part Time
- Domestic students may be eligible for FEE-HELP. Visit the Australian Government StudyAssist website for further information.
- The Music stream will attract an additional fee of $350 per term. There are 4 terms per year. ($1400 per calendar year).
- Each year there is a mission trip option for every student. There are additional costs for missions trips. This is currently $2,900 AUD per trip (FEE-HELP available for a portion of this amount).
- 3rd year students also have additional costs if they choose to participate in the subject that involves a trip to Israel. The trip is currently $5000 (FEE-HELP available for a portion of this amount).
- Students who are paying upfront are invoiced yearly with the first semester payment due a week before the start of semester.
- International applicants are required to pay the first semester of tuition before a CoE will be issued. A CoE is the document required to apply for a student visa. Please consider the time it will take to process your student visa and make your payments accordingly.
- Late fee penalty applies if payment is made after the cut-off dates mentioned in our calendar above.
- Books, graduation fee, church related events and stream related events are other additional costs throughout the course.
129 Whiteman Street
Southbank VIC 3006
PO Box 5171
South Melbourne VIC 3205
In partnership with
RTO Name: Alphacrucis College
National Code: 90525
CRICOS Provider Name: Alphacrucis College Ltd.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00958A
TEQSA Provider ID: PRV12006