Bachelor of Theology
Undergraduate (Third Year)
The Bachelor of Theology consolidates your Biblical and theological studies with units in Pneumatology, New Testament Greek and the exegesis of several New Testament books. The culmination of the Bachelor degree is a once-in-a-lifetime study tour of Israel. The course prepares you for vocational ministry in a role that requires preaching and teaching.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Theology, you will have:
- Learned to read, understand and translate sections of the New Testament from the original Greek
- Understood how to give reasoned defences for arguments opposing the Christian faith
- Surveyed the Biblical origin, historical development and theological basis of Pentecostalism through studies of Pneumatology and a survey of Luke-Acts
- Completed a thorough exegesis of books such as, Romans and Galatians, and 1 and 2 Corinthians
- Undertaken an in depth study tour of Israel
The capstone year of our three year Bachelor program. Students may choose to major in the disciplines of Theology or Ministry. Students in both concentrations will undertake units in Johannine Literature, Prophetic Literature, and Spirit and Church. The Theology major prepares students for vocational ministry in a role that requires preaching and teaching. Theology majors will focus on learning New Testament Greek and the completion of two additional exegetical units: Romans, and 1 & 2 Corinthians, and Pneumatology and Christian Apologetics.
“Through this Bachelor Degree, God has taught me so much about His Word and His Power, and how active it really is in my life. I have been pushed in my leadership and beyond what I thought was my limits into a new level of faith and in my capacity. This year has taught me so much about the world that we live in, and how much God wants to see it saved and how He wants us to work with Him to see the change it needs.
129 Whiteman Street
Southbank VIC 3006
PO Box 5171
South Melbourne VIC 3205