Enrolling is simple.
Complete our application form below
Start of year intake: 24th February 2020 – 6th July 2020
International – Closed
Domestic – Extended again for another week!! Closing 24thFebruary 2020
Mid-year intake: 27th July 2020 – 30th November 2020
International – 27th June 2020
Domestic – 13th July 2020
Start of year intake: 22nd February 2021 – 28th June 2021
International – 22nd January 2021
Domestic – 8th February 2021
Mid-year Intake: 26th July 2021 – 29th November 2021
International – 26th June 2021
Domestic –12th July 2021
Planetshakers College reserve the right to make any changes to any of the published details without notice.
* Late applications assessed on a case by case basis
Tuition Fees and
Fee Related Information
All programmes are Higher Education courses.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
|Diploma of Leadership|
(1st year programme)
|Associate Degree in Ministry|
(2nd year programme)
|Bachelor in Theology|
(3rd year programme)
|Part Time Options||PART TIME|
|$1,120 per unit||$250 per unit|
1. The fees above are indicative and are subject to consistent review and change. Prices are correct as of 6th September 2019.
2. Fees are inclusive of costs for our major Conferences and Orientation. Excluding Part Time
3. Domestic students may be eligible for FEE-HELP. Click here for further information.
4. The Music stream will attract an additional fee of $350 per term. There are 4 terms per year. ($1400 per calendar year).
5. Each year there is a mission trip option for every student. There are additional costs for missions trips. This is currently $2,900 AUD per trip (FEE-HELP available for a portion of this amount).
6. 3rd year students also have additional costs if they choose to participate in the subject that involves a trip to Israel. The trip is currently $5000 (FEE-HELP available for a portion of this amount).
7. Students who are paying upfront are invoiced yearly with the first semester payment due a week before the start of semester.
8. International applicants are required to pay the first semester of tuition before a CoE will be issued. A CoE is the document required to apply for a student visa. Please consider the time it will take to process your student visa and make your payments accordingly.
9. Late fee penalty applies if payment is made after the cut-off dates mentioned in our calendar above.
10. Books, graduation fee, church related events and stream related events are other additional costs throughout the course.