Enrolling is simple. Just follow these 2 easy steps.
- Colour Passport Photo of Yourself
- Certified copy of passport or birth certificate
(certified means that an official authority has signed the copy to say it is “a true copy of the original”)
- Nominate Pastoral Reference
- 300 word Salvation testimony
- Application Fee
- Working with Children’s Check
(you will need to go to a Post Office to organise your WWCC, Internationals to do this once in Australia)
- Copy of Police Check
- Certified evidence of a functional level of speaking English, if from overseas – e.g. IELTS
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Insurance Premium.
Complete the online application form.
International – 13th January 2017
Domestic – 19th February 2017
International – 2nd June 2017
Domestic – 30th June 2017
Semester 1: 19th February – 24th June
International – 12th January 2018
Domestic – 29th January 2018
Semester 2: 16th July – 2nd December
International – 1st June 2018
Domestic – 29th June 2018
Semester 1: 18th February – 23rd June
International – 14th January 2019
Domestic – 1st February 2019
Semester 2: 15th July – 1st December
International – 31st May 2019
Domestic – 28th June 2019
Planetshakers College reserve the right to make any changes to any of the published details without notice.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
|Diploma of Leadership||$7,600||$7,200|
|Part Time / Night Class||$950 per unit||$250 per unit|
|Application Fee (AU/NZ Applicants) – Non-refundable||$50|
|Application Fee (International Applicants) – Non-refundable||$100|
|Late Application Fee – Non-refundable||$100|
1. The fees above are indicative and are subject to bi-annual review and change. Prices are correct as of December 2016.
2. Fees are inclusive of costs for our major Conferences, Church Courses and Orientation. Excluding Part Time
3. The Creative Ministry Stream option will attract an additional fee of $700.
4. Students are invoiced with quarterly with payments due by [For 2017] Semester 1 13th February 2017 & Semester 2 17th July 2017.
5. Late fee penalty applies if payment are made after the following cut-off dates Semester 1 after 13th February 2017 & Semester 2 17th July 2017.