Enrolling is simple. Just follow these 2 easy steps.
Complete a Step 1 application form
and be directed to the correct form
Complete the online full application form. You will have access to this after completing step 1
Semester 1: 4th March – 8th July
International – Closed
Domestic – Closed
Semester 2: 29th July – 2nd December
International – Closed
Domestic – Extended to 22nd July 2019
Intake 1: 24th February – 6th July
International –24th January 2020
Domestic –10th February 2020
Mid-year Intake: 27th July – 30th November
International – 27th June 2020
Domestic –13th July 2020
Planetshakers College reserve the right to make any changes to any of the published details without notice.
* Late applications assessed on a case by case basis
Tuition Fees and
Fee Related Information
All programmes are Higher Education courses.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
|Diploma of Leadership|
(1st year programme)
|Associate Degree in Ministry|
(2nd year programme)
|Bachelor in Theology|
(3rd year programme)
|Part Time Options||PART TIME|
|$1,100 per unit||$250 per unit|
1. The fees above are indicative and are subject to bi-annual review and change. Prices are correct as of 13th August 2018.
2. Fees are inclusive of costs for our major Conferences, Church Courses and Orientation. Excluding Part Time
3. Domestic students may be eligible for FEE-HELP. Click here for further information.
4. The Music stream will attract an additional fee of $350 per term ($1400 per calendar year).
5. 1st & 2nd year programmes may also have an additional costs for missions trips in each year. This is currently $2,900 AUD per trip.
6. 3rd year students may also have additional costs if they choose to participate in the subject that involves a trip to Israel.
7. Students who are paying upfront are invoiced yearly with the first semester payment due by the commencement of the semester.
8. International applicants are required to pay the first semester of tuition before a CoE will be issued. A CoE is the document required to apply for a student visa. Please consider the time it will take to process your student visa and make your payments accordingly.
9. Late fee penalty applies if payment is made after the cut-off dates mentioned in our calendar above.