CHURCH AT A GLANCE
Refer to the calendar at the bottom of the page.
VIC 3006, AUSTRALIA
Let us know when you are visiting
One of our friendly team will get back to you to help plan your visit
+61 3 9896 7999
Planetshakers is a vibrant, passionate church in Melbourne located within walking distance of public transport and the CBD.
Located at 400 City Rd, Southbank, Planetshakers Church is easily accessible via:
Haig St Southbank car park – managed by Ace Parking. Free parking available for Planetshakers on Sundays. Please note that due to CityLink Tulla Widening works, spaces are limited.
Gladstone St Southbank car park – managed by Ace Parking. Free parking available for Planetshakers on Sundays. Shuttle buses to and from the venue run 30 mins prior to and after each service (except after the 6pm service).
On street metered parking is available along Cecil Street and Whiteman Street.
Southern Cross Station is within walking distance of Planetshakers Church or you can use Tram Route 12 or 96 towards St Kilda.
Bus Route 234 (Queen Victoria Market – Garden City)
Get off at Bus Stop 652 Cecil St / City Rd
FROM Southern Cross Station
- Take Tram 12 towards Fitzroy St get off at Stop 126 (City Road).
- Take Tram 96 towards St Kilda Beach get off at Stop 126 (City Road).
- Take Tram 109 towards Port Melbourne get off at Stop 125 (Port Junction/79 Whiteman St).
FROM Flinders Street Station
- Take Tram 12 towards Fitzroy St GET OFF at Stop 126 (City Road).
- Take Tram 70 GET OFF at Stop 1 (Spencer St) then take Tram 96 towards St Kilda get off at Stop 126 (City Road).
Route 12 (Victoria Gardens – St Kilda)
Get off at Tram Stop 126 City Road / Clarendon Street
Route 96 (East Brunswick – St Kilda)
Get off at Tram Stop 126 City Rd / Light Rail