Over the last few years, we have seen numbers of lives set free and set on fire with a purpose to bring heaven here on earth. The heart of Planetshakers College is to empower generations with the truth of GOD’S word to go out into ALL nations and see hearts and lives set free and see the expansion of God’s unshakable Kingdom. So with that in mind, we are excited to be able to invite International students from all over the world to apply and be a part of Planetshakers College.


We believe that as you set aside this year for God and watch him do the miraculous in YOUR life, you too will be empowered and equipped to revolutionise your NATION for Jesus.





  •  Download an application form for College
  •  Colour Passport Photo of Yourself
  •  Download the Pastoral Reference Form.
  •  Working with Children's Check (you will need to go to a Post Office to organise your WWCC, once you arrive in Australia)
  •  Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Insurance Premium. For more information about OSHC, visit Medibank Private.
  •  Application Fee
  •  Copy of Police Check from your own nation.
  •  Copy of Australia Police Check (you will need to apply once you enter Australia at Orientation)
  •  Certified copy of passport or birth certificate (certified means that an official authority has signed the copy to say it is "a true copy of the original")


Send all of these documents to

The Registrar
Planetshakers College
P.O. BOX 641
Box Hill,VIC 3128

Get ready to hear from us. We will arrange an interview upon receiving your application. For international students we will provide skype interviews. Shortly after the interview we will then contact you to notify you if you have been accepted.





There are specific entry requirements which must be met. Please see below:
  •  Must have been a committed Christian for at least
12 months.
  •  Must have completed a basic New Christian course conducted by their local church.
  •  Must be presently involved in the life of a local church and demonstrate levels of mature discipleship.
  •  Must have current involvement in a local church and approval of their Pastor for this application.
  •  Must have evidence of English proficiency if English is their second language.
  •  Involvement in ministry in the local church (reference from church leadership will be sought)
  •  Other Categories: Mature age, special entry, articulation from other AQF programs
  •  If applicable, for overseas students, the International English Language Testing System requirement for this award is 5.5
  •  Completed High School Certificate or equivalent level of study.
  •  Please note that overseas students must maintain a full-time enrolment (6 subjects per semester) at all times.
  •  Application procedure is outlined in information pack and enquiry letter.





To gain entry into Planetshakers College you must be able to demonstrate that you have sufficient English skills to complete our courses. If English is your second language you are required to take an English competency test.


At Planetshakers College we accept the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and request students to undertake the test for General Training. To find out more about the assessment and where you can arrange to have it done please visit the International English Language Testing System web site at .


International English Language Testing System assessment results or equivalent evidence of English proficiency must be completed and supplied to Planetshakers College (certified) before overseas students from non-English speaking backgrounds will be accepted.





COE stands for Confirmation of Enrolment. To obtain a student visa you will need a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)  from the college. You will first need to be accepted by the College and then pay the minimum fees. We will then issue you with a COE in your Acceptance Letter.





Interviews will take place over Skype or via conference call if necessary.


For the Creative Arts stream, you will need to provide Planetshakers College with either a CD/DVD or in digital format of your audition to

The Registrar
Planetshakers College
P.O. BOX 641
Box Hill,VIC 3128





If you are not an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa and you need to obtain a student visa in order to begin studying the Cert IV in Leadership at Planetshakers College.


To obtain this visa, please follow the steps & instructions on You have to apply to be a student at Planetshakers College & be accepted before you can apply for your Student Visa. You can apply online for your Student Visa.


You will be given a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) number when you are accepted which you will need to apply online for your Student Visa.





All international students are required to pay for health cover (Overseas Student Health Cover – OSHC) as a part of visa requirements. Health insurance is important while you are overseas. We suggest Medibank Private as the company to provide you with Health insurance.


This insurance pays benefits towards Medical Practitioners (including specialists) who treat you in hospital, at home or at the doctors surgery, Pathology services such as blood tests and X rays. The following website is where you will find further information & also apply for health cover online at



planetshakers college is in partnership with Alpha

CRICOS Provider Code: 00958A
CRICOS Provider Name: Alphacrucis College Limited
Course name: Certificate IV in Leadership
Course code: 10016NAT
CRICOS Course code: 079677B
Course name: Diploma in Leadership
Course code: 10017NAT
CRICOS Course code: 079678A




International Student Handbook



Planetshakers Podcast